Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little Angel #2 Update...



...Just because he's so dog-gone cute!! He's such a fun-loving boy and adds just the right amount of spunk and spontaneity to our "Party of Five"! We are in the midst of major attempts at potty training. It's quite the hysterical process to say the least. I think we had two successes the entire week this week, and he decided that the potty seat makes a better hat than anything else. I succumbed to the consumerism I so often complain about and got him a seat that looks like a football. His successes were in large part due to the football, so now I'm trying to convince myself that it was a useful purchase (still can't say that it was "necessary" though). He now requests M & M's when he announces that he has to go. I'm tickled to have found a treat that he desires enough to "do his business for"...He still has yet to learn that he actually has to GO in order to get the treats.

No comments: