Monday, November 23, 2009

August? Really?!

I cannot believe it's been August since I last posted! All I can say for myself is that life has been busy, and I am no longer able to get at the computer while Littlest is awake. I don't think I'll complain about that-She's pure joy to have around. I'd rather look at her than a computer screen anyway. I guess I feel the same about the other Littles too! :) Other than that, I have way too many other projects that I've been working on...the biggest being a cross-stitch Advent calendar. It's coming along, but will not be done before Advent, which means that the pajamas I was hoping to make for the kids for Christmas probably won't be done either. *Sigh* There is always next year. I'll try to get everyone caught up on the happenings around here.

No comments: